Thread: Advanced Driving Clinic Registrations

Advanced Driving Clinic Registrations

Hi All,

We will be using this thread to list "Live" registrations. There are limited spots available and when it's full, it's full.

Thank You

Day 1: 30 ish

Day 2: 50 ish

are helmets optional or mandatory? are they required for both days?
    -Ammaar Z.
    05 Toyota Celica

Helmets are "NOT" mandatory for Schools, we highly recommend the use of helmets for the afternoon of Day 2. ASN Modified the rule set that requires helmets back about 4 years ago.

Easier to communicate without a helmet and be "heard" by the student.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Joe! I just wanted to make sure, because Helmets were listed as a requirement in the posting.
    -Ammaar Z.
    05 Toyota Celica

Im new to this community, but have been in and out of motor sports for 20 years (depending on age of kids I have found myself with or without sports cars). Ive been to numerous touge track days, the last coupke yrs, been to a few track days in the states and i go down to the tail of the dragon twice a year with the gencoupe crowd. Id like to get into some form of autocross which brings me here. Bare with my noob questions please. I have a couple of questions about the drivers clinic.

How will the clinic online registration be conducted? Would I simply post a message that I want to register or is there a spot online to pay for the clinic.

In the description the pre-req to day 2 states "drivers must have participated in group events or other sutoslalon events". Does day 1 count?

Hi Andy,

Welcome back to your obsession (like the rest of us), online registration will be by Paypal. We will post details on how to register the night before registration opens. We do this because if we post details too early, we end up refunding tons of folks. Spots sell out rather quickly, and we prefer if you showed up at JRP on April 6th to register, we'll have a flock of people there doing registrations so it goes quickly.

Yes, day 1 counts as a pre-requisite for Day 2.

Hope this helps.