Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Great AD08 Selloff Sale!!!

The Great AD08 Selloff Sale!!!

Hi All,

Please find attached the top secret pre-release pricing for the AD08's. We've done the checking, these are a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack. Plus you get to use your Talon Tire coupons.

This special price list has been sent to Howard at Talon Tire, and they are now ready for prime time ordering.

Only available through Talon Tire. We will keep this thread private for the first 2 weeks, then we will make it public. Robin, can you cut and paste this to the NCSC private forums please.

Thank You
    Attached Files Attached Files

Joe just to confirm, can they order more tires for what is listed ioh or that is basically all they can get because the ad08s are discontinued?

these are really good prices,

thank you Joe.

Good prices. Thanks.
    Just to confirm, there are no specials on ad08R's? From what I've read, the AD08's are a great track tire, but the AD08R's are better for autox as they don't need as much heat.

Holy crap those are good prices alright...
    Barry G

Pricing for the AD08R's will be out in a couple of weeks, just like we announced at our AGM, the people that buy AD08's will get some kind of uber deal on the AD08'R's.. Muahahahhaha

Pricing so good... but still have rubber to go through
    Martin Wong
    2009 SSM STI

Hi Guys,

This is going public Wednesday Night, get it while it's hot, because when it's gone, it's GONE.

Thank You

now we know how late a "night" is for Joe

how do we pick them up? very interested?

has to be picked up in QC?

Contact Talon Tire at www.talontire.com they will ship to you. In addition to the discounted price, all SPDA members can also use the Talon Tire coupons in the members section to bring the price down further.

maybe organize a group buy so we can save on shipping to the GTA?

In November I paid $44 to ship five tires. Expect to pay about $36 +HST to ship four tires to your door. Depending on size,near half the value of the Talon coupon. We once looked at having an AZ licensed driver go out there and get a bunch of tires, but it was cheaper to ship at $36 a set.

If you order them mounted on wheels from Talon, install / balance is included and the shipping price goes up to about $55... I haven't quoted that recently though.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

that's a really good shipping quote, wow.

That's a great deal for tire shipping.

I just ordered my set of AD08s and I noticed that the stock on hand in the spreadsheet may not be accurate as to what Talon has. They actually might have more stock than what is listed so it may be better to call them regardless of what that spreadsheet says to see if they have your size.

Hi All,

We have 1 week before this goes public to the general population, we will NEVER see deals like this again, for a tire this quality with this type of performance, it's rare that we Canadians get pricing that's less expensive than Tire Rack!!

Feel free to order for friends and family!!!

Link doesn't work for me ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1sti2nv View Post
    Link doesn't work for me ?
    Send an email to howard (at) talon Tire (dot) com

He will get you a quote.

Thanks