Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT !!!! ATTS 2014 - May 24th Beginner Friendly Track Day

Confirmed list updated.

@JoeT - are there still spots left? thx

I believe so, yes.

Only 4 spots left as of noon today!

Please note that we are now past the 2 week "advanced registration" discount so the cost is now $180 - but still a heck of deal at the price thanks to our sponsors.
    Last edited by Daniel; 05-12-2014 at 01:43 PM.

If my wife and I come, can we use the same car? We would be in different classes (Intermediate or Advanced for me, Beginner for her).

Which skill groups would have instructors?

Quote Originally Posted by Imran View Post
    If my wife and I come, can we use the same car? We would be in different classes (Intermediate or Advanced for me, Beginner for her).
    Absolutely you can share a car. There are a few others doing the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by haikara2308 View Post
    Which skill groups would have instructors?
    Priority will go to the novice group (almost 50% of those coming are novice), but I'm sure many of the instructors, myself included, will be happy to help in all groups.

Would it make sense to re-jig the run groups a bit to fit the larger number of novices? Might help with the distribution of instructors too.

ie instead of Novice/Intermediate/Advanced/Instructors have Novice1/Novice2/Remaining Non Instructors/Instructors.

Not sure how it would work with the rules, but I'm also happy to be a passenger with novices to help learn the track as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Would it make sense to re-jig the run groups a bit to fit the larger number of novices? Might help with the distribution of instructors too.

ie instead of Novice/Intermediate/Advanced/Instructors have Novice1/Novice2/Remaining Non Instructors/Instructors.

Not sure how it would work with the rules, but I'm also happy to be a passenger with novices to help learn the track as well.
    Run group re-jigging already in the works, thanks Will!

And thanks for the offer to help out! We'd rather give you the chance to enjoy a relaxed day of lapping but we'll definitely let you know if we need an extra hand somewhere.

Just sent payment for 2, forgot to put in May 24th as the date in the comment section but it's for Hina Javed (New) and Imran Salam (Intermediate or Advanced, not sure I have like 10-15 track days under my belt but I'm no Lewis Hamilton).
    Last edited by Imran; 05-14-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Just sent payment for 2, forgot to put in May 24th as the date in the comment section but it's for Hina Javed (New) and Imran Salam (Intermediate or Advanced, not sure I have like 10-15 track days under my belt but I'm no Lewis Hamilton).
    Imran, Payment received and a confirmation email should be in your inbox. See you both at the track!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Imran, Payment received and a confirmation email should be in your inbox. See you both at the track!
    Awesome! Also if we bring spectators (not participating in the event) can they ride along with me? I know they allow this on the open lapping days I go to but not sure if this is any different?

Awesome! Also if we bring spectators (not participating in the event) can they ride along with me? I know they allow this on the open lapping days I go to but not sure if this is any different?
    No problem as long as you're both wearing a helmet and all have signed the waiver. Only thing we ask is that the limited number of loaner helmets that we have be saved for the drivers. Fair?

Thought of a question and haven't seen it answered anywhere yet... other than helmets and closed toe shoes, what are the clothing requirements? Long pants and shirt required, or are shorts/t-shirts ok?

Yup that's fair. I have 2 helmets anyway so no issue there! I'm excited to get out there. It's the first time I'll be tracking the ISF (previous was an Acura NSX), and my wife's first time doing any kind of spirited driving at all! Hope she gets hooked lol

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Thought of a question and haven't seen it answered anywhere yet... other than helmets and closed toe shoes, what are the clothing requirements? Long pants and shirt required, or are shorts/t-shirts ok?
    Long pants and shirts are always recommended for the track, but they won't be a requirement on the 24th.

Which format of the ddt are we running?

Hey how come out names are not on the list has it not been updated?

Your names are on the list, I just haven't had the time to update the list above. Was out of town most of the week.