Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: SOLD OUT !!!! ATTS 2014 - May 24th Beginner Friendly Track Day

Quote Originally Posted by chmod755 View Post
    Thanks for the tips, everyone. From watching some of the videos posted up, I'm amazed at how smooth and fluidly some people drive! This is was definitely a good experience for me. I hope to meet some of you in person and learn a few things!
    I was amazed to open the videos at home and look at how calm and planted the car looked. I really should have had an external mic by the front tires and my bullet cams on my hands and feet. It was not that calm in the footwell to keep the car as on-line as it appeared to be.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

I have to sort through my video still, there might be a couple clips of your car Steve. I know I was behind you for a bit (after you passed), but I can't remember if it was a run I had the camera running or not.

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    I have to sort through my video still, there might be a couple clips of your car Steve. I know I was behind you for a bit (after you passed), but I can't remember if it was a run I had the camera running or not.
    What vehicle is it you were running?

Quote Originally Posted by STeveD View Post
    I was amazed to open the videos at home and look at how calm and planted the car looked. I really should have had an external mic by the front tires and my bullet cams on my hands and feet. It was not that calm in the footwell to keep the car as on-line as it appeared to be.
    Your car looked the most composed of all the near-'race cars' there STeveD - at least from trackside. It's a fast machine that looks very well balanced and sorted out.
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

Quote Originally Posted by evilWagon View Post
    What vehicle is it you were running?
    Asphalt (grey) FRS.

My first ever track time, and I am still grinning. Great bunch of peoples, I had a great time I can't say enough about it. I'll be doing that again... I've joined the forum guess next step is to join the SPDA, also looking for that deal on tires!

I learned a lot and honestly cannot wait to do it again.. now also looking at AutoX events as well which I have never done.

Some of my Pics: http://s708.photobucket.com/user/SKu...DDT%20May%2024

Thanks to everyone in attendance!
    I was the blue BRZ

The blu BRZ with the smoked tails and the nicer wheels? Looked fantastic

Ya that was me.. because of that track day, I'm selling those shiney's to get something a little more suited for lapping/track stuff!

Hi, new member here. I was at my first ever motor sporting event on the 24th. It was a great experience for me and well organized event. Safety first was very important so I'm glad my car is still in one piece after the day

I was driving the white 2015 WRX and I think I could've pushed it a bit more. After reviewing my videos, I wasn't too satisfied. I think my time is around the low 1:50s.

Will most likely look out for future events to join.