Thread: Help needed at SPDA Shannonville OTA event

Help needed at SPDA Shannonville OTA event

Folks, we need some help at the Shannonville OTA events on June 21st and 22nd. We've been lucky enough to have a few former HADA members join us after their club left CASC-OR, and with that came the privilege of hosting the Shannonville Full and Long track events. Chris and John Paczynski have volunteered to organize the competition, but we need non-competing volunteers as well. Tradition at Shannonville is a BBQ on Saturday night by the hosting club (this year SPDA) using Shannonville's BBQ's. Are there any SPDA members willing to dedicate their afternoon to procuring and cooking some food for the evening? (Belleville is a short drive away.) We can likely provide some lapping on Saturday morning, maybe even Sunday morning, to two folks dedicated to managing food and water for the weekend. Lapping experience preferred! We'll even put instructors with you if you don't have a lot of experience.

Do we have any interested parties?

Call me at 416-823-7991 to discuss.

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

I'll give you a call a bit later in the day, but I'm definitely interested in helping.

Would be there except that's the Discover Ontario TSD on the Saturday!

Always an excuse Bryce

Likewise, I'e got the Discover Ontario Rally on Saturday. I may be able to help on Sunday.