Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed ATTS Sept 7th 2014 Entries

Confirmed ATTS Sept 7th 2014 Entries

Confirmed Entries will be posted here after we receive your payment!

Evan Bache
    Alec Chalvardjian
    William Chang
    Eden Cheng
    Martyn Danby
    Drew Desembrana
    Ron Finney
    Carsten Gieshchen
    Dan Greco (shared with Stefan Greco)
    Geoff Guerra
    Ian Harvie
    Brad Karjama
    Daniel Leibowitz
    Jonathan Liu
    Craig MacMillan
    Johnny Marsili
    Mike McGugan
    Brandon Meyers
    Peter Mutavdzija
    Vincent Navarrete
    William Ngai
    Jimmy Pasher
    Adrian Pavel
    David Pereria
    Sean Peschisolido
    Matt Peschisolido
    Vinh Pham
    Robert Poitras
    Greg Quirk
    Craig Reyenga
    Mike Schembri
    Matthew Schembri
    Dan Sharpe
    Bijan Sohaei
    Sunil Solanki
    Josh Spagnol
    Mark Sutherland
    Venu Tadiboyina
    Brian Tang
    Mile Todorvic
    Joey Urban
    Devin Varcoe
    Angelo Vilardo
    Daryl Winslow
    Shane Witham
    Leon Woo
    Terence Wooe-Chung
    Brian Young
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-29-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Spots are filling up fast!! Our first 25 spots are full which means the rate now goes up to $180 (see the details on the poster - homepage)

I'll let Steve update the list on his original post.

I'm also sending confirmation emails to each of you to confirm payment and to confirm that we have the correct email address. Please let me know if you haven't received a confirmation email.

UPDATE

We still have spots available for our intermediate and advanced groups but unfortunately our beginner (coached) group is full. I will be keeping a waiting list for the beginner group so please contact me at "eventreg at spda - online dot ca" if you're interested.

Reminder that the cost has gone up to $180 (+ $15 if you're interested in the lunch). Please be sure to include full name, car make/model, track experience (beginner/intermediate/advanced) and current email address in the Paypal comments. If $195 is sent through I will assume you want the lunch, but please let me know if you're paying for more than one lunch.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-13-2014 at 12:35 PM.

VERY FEW SPOTS LEFT!!!

I can allow a couple more in the intermediate group and the rest need be advanced. After that I will keep a waiting list.

BEGINNER AND INTERMEDIATE GROUPS ARE NOW FULL. Just a few spots left for the Advanced group and that's it. I'll be keeping a waiting list for the beginner and intermediate groups so please contact me at "eventreg at spda - online dot ca" if you're interested. No guarantees though I'm afraid.

So excited for this!

What car are you driving, Mr. Parsons?
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

2013 FRS, I'll be listed with the volunteers.

Great event guys, thanks to all the volunteers and coaches, well organized and a great day, was sad to see the day come to an end!

-1 for the mustang hooners though
    2013 WRB BRZ

Nice to finally meet you in person, Miata looks like it was treating you well on the track!
    2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

That was a great event, thanks for putting it on!

Massive thanks to the guy with the Civic who let me use his wheel on my Miata all day after I found a crack in mine too

Very well organized event! Loved the track. My old Mercedes made it through the day without breaking down. Although the 190e is not very fast, it was SOOOOOOO much FUN! Cant wait to do it again.

Craig

P.S. Thanks to the session timer who gave me an extra lap at the end of the day.
    Craig
    -------
    1993 Mercedes 190e Sportline LE

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac215 View Post
    Very well organized event! Loved the track. My old Mercedes made it through the day without breaking down. Although the 190e is not very fast, it was SOOOOOOO much FUN! Cant wait to do it again.

Craig

P.S. Thanks to the session timer who gave me an extra lap at the end of the day.
    You were the last man standing, well done! I was tempted to come join you just so you weren't out there alone

A little bit of lapping from the advanced session.

Didn't realize the STI was a rally car as well Steve?

Also, aaha @ Bovey!

Thanks for sharing the video Steve. The nose dips a bit at 6:13. Did somebody lift?

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorH View Post
    Thanks for sharing the video Steve. The nose dips a bit at 6:13. Did somebody lift?
    You can lift or left foot brake to turn there. Don't do both at once.

Honestly, I stay on the throttle there, and focus on using the full width on exit. Seemed to work fine in your car.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorH View Post
    Honestly, I stay on the throttle there, and focus on using the full width on exit. Seemed to work fine in your car.
    Same, but I'm dealing with very different speed and power levels in that turn. I just have a slight lift before the second left in that series, but then it's on the throttle all the way to the esses.

I'll try to publish your video next, Trevor. You lift early and then go part throttle near the apex and go through the corner tracking out halfway. I normally try to hold throttle to the apex and add left foot if I'm understeering. I turned in too early on this one, hence lift and brake.

Steve's laptimes (just from crude video measurement):
    1:40, slight lift for Mike Aversa
    1:40, slight loss for Andrew K
    1:39
    1:42, waiting behind Laszlo
    1:39
    1:43, waiting behind Will

In the advanced session video above:
    1:44 Black BMW spin (Was that Brandon or Daniel?)
    1:41 Following Acura and waiting behind White FRS (Otherwise, this would have been fastest by far)

Trevor:
    1:42, Black GR
    1:42
    1:44 Silver Impreza Wagon
    1:41
    1:40
    1:48 Red Legacy (DouglasM)

Pretty close!