Thread: 2014 Ontario Road Rally Championship results

2014 Ontario Road Rally Championship results

This past weekend the 2014 Ontario Road Rally Championship came to a close at the seasons final event, the Northern Lights rally. As usual, the champions for all classes were decided on the last event. Congratulations to all the SPDA Navigational Rally competitors!

Steve Deneka was on a charge all season, with three first place and one second place finish to take 1st place Expert Driver
    Opal Gamble who navigated for Steve, finished with two firsts and a second for the overall 4th Expert Navigator.
    Trevor Hancher kept the car clean this year (not really), completing two events with KWRC's Dennis Wharton to take 3rd place Expert Driver.

Finishing four events with very consistent results, congrats to the SPDA intermediate competitors
    Sheryl Lusk 2nd Intermediate Driver
    Alanna Yetning 2nd Intermediate Navigator

Finishing five events in a very competitive novice class that was a battle for position right to the end, congratulations to:
    Chris Armstrong 1st Novice Driver
    Bryce Deathe 1st Novice Navigator

In the club championships, SPDA has finally let go of the strangle hold on the club trophy. Congratulations to KWRC for taking the club trophy this year.

All results can be seen on the Rally Sport Ontario results page below:
    http://www.rallysport.on.ca/index.ph...details&id=738

Congratulations all!
    GT Sprints GT2 Pro Tour Truck
    Doug

Congrats all!!! Woohoooooo!!!

Tight finish right to the end of the event. Was very surprised at the end to find out we had take 2nd and the overall. Had a lot of fun this season, I think there'll be another 2-3 teams move up to Intermediate next year (including us).

Nice job, Will, Bryce and Steve!
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

Thanks! It was a fun year! The winter rallies are my favourite part of the series. There are snow events on Jan 31st 2015 in Milton and overnight Feb 21st 2015 in Bancroft!

WE NEED MORE NEWBIES!!! Free Training Available!

IMG_20140216_130306 - Copy.jpg

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Quote Originally Posted by BryceD View Post
    Tight finish right to the end of the event. Was very surprised at the end to find out we had take 2nd and the overall. Had a lot of fun this season, I think there'll be another 2-3 teams move up to Intermediate next year (including us).
    Get ready for a few surprises in the instructions.

Well done, everyone! You'll all be very prepared for the current driving conditions!
    Frank - I drive a Nissan