Thread: An awesome car -- and it's not my NX!

An awesome car -- and it's not my NX!

Frank - I drive a Nissan

Came to post it, beat me to it Frank
    2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

Nice article. I can't believe there was a time when "He was not going to modify it nor allow anyone else to modify it."

I said the same thing about my car, lasted about a week

Frank took a little Author's liberty about Daniel and the Shannonville part, but it improves the story.

Not the fact that he was much faster than me... that was 100% accurate and he was lapping me. But my expectations for the day were not quite that high.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Well Steve, I will graciously accept that you may lap me many times in the Ontario 1500 after reading this great article. My '04 is not quite as built. Maybe I'll put in an espresso machine and one-up-ya!

LOL! The expresso machine would be a nice touch!

And Steve, I hope I didn't take too many liberties. It was a lot of fun talking with Steve about the car - and everything in the car world that surrounds us. We got off topic quite often. Then both had heart failure when the article suddenly appeared online around Christmas - when it was still in draft form and riddled with errors! Gremlins at work! It's a great car and I enjoyed the opportunity to share it.
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Great article Frank, and thanks for mentioning me in the article

What a journey. Who knew you bought it showroom stock when they first came to Canada?
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

Quote Originally Posted by LaszloT View Post
    What a journey. Who knew you bought it showroom stock when they first came to Canada?
    Bought an Alpine stereo/amps, Polk Momo MB Quart speakers, and Defi BF gauges and swore I was done modifying it.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

I'm definitely finished modifying my WRX - aside maybe from the aluminum lower control arms and racing bucket seat that I acquired this past weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LaszloT; 01-12-2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

I'm not foolish enough to even try to claim I'm done

Trevor, had to mention you. You're part of the team!

And I'm done modifying my NX. As soon as I finish installing the B15 transmission and Nismo LSD. The BBK. The wing that I haven't purchased yet. The splitter that I'll likely have to build. The ...

But I'm glad you're enjoying the article and finding out some new facts. I did too!
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

I really enjoyed the article, Frank. Well done!

And Steve, the car is looking fantastic! Awesome to see you out and finally enjoying it again after all the time, effort, headaches and investment over the years.

And by the way, I think I'm just about okay with the idea that you're now the one who's lapping me... . Just know that when the time comes that I have that beast of an STI filling my rear view mirror, I might be just a little reluctant to let you pass without a bit of a fight... lol
    Last edited by Daniel; 01-13-2015 at 12:38 AM.