Thread: Mosport GrandPrix track Lapping day?

Mosport GrandPrix track Lapping day?

Hello everyone.

A two fold question.
    What does it take to join in with yourselves for some lapping fun?
    Is there a date planned for some fun at Mosport?

BTW I drive an old ford
    Hanes

We'll have 2 Track Days at Mosport DDT (CTMP DDT now) this season.

Dates still need to be set for these, but will be posted on this website Calendar in due course. This is not the GP course, but the DDT is brand new and WAY better than the old circuit.

There will be a Time Attack school and OTA Event at Mosport GP track (CTMP MIR now) on the 4th and 5th of July.

You don't need to be a member but I would recommend it as it's inexpensive. You can sign up online here (Membership on the Home tab), or come out to the Motorsports Season Open House at JRP on Mar 29th to join in all the fun.

It is helpful to register on the website as you've done and complete your profile, so I encourage that as well.

Cheers,

LaszloT

P.S. Here's an old Ford racing car. Can you guess which one it is?

Old Ford in-car video
    http://youtu.be/MtJlzkqUIfo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LaszloT; 02-05-2015 at 01:24 PM. Reason: add Old Ford racing car image
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

If you have Mosport Grand Prix track experience, Frank Ewald hosts a great day there! http://ewaldperformance.com/trackday.php

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Quote Originally Posted by STeveD View Post
    If you have Mosport Grand Prix track experience, Frank Ewald hosts a great day there! http://ewaldperformance.com/trackday.php
    Thanks, Steve.
    Old School, Fords are pretty good on the track. Send me a PM and we can chat more. My GP track day is May 8.
    Frank
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Laszlo, love that pic! Now for video!
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Wow cool ol'ford.

btw. All I want to do is drive the mosport Grand Prix track.... Is that wrong? Ok maybe calibogie, a targa or two , and the silver wheels classic thing in Nevada. Oh and then and then and then lol. Dang work seems to get in the way though lol.
    Last edited by Old school; 02-04-2015 at 10:45 PM.

And Watkins Glenn. It's closer than most realize and it's an awesome track.
    Road Atlanta is a bit warmer and we could drive it during the off season ...
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

How about Mid-Ohio at their season-opener on Jun 1st?

http://www.spda-online.ca/showthread...sts-on-Jun-1st
    Laszlo - red '17 WRX
    The all-new Subaru WRX is coming. Pardon our dust.

Quote Originally Posted by LaszloT View Post
    Old Ford in-car video
    http://youtu.be/MtJlzkqUIfo
    That was cool - but it ended too soon!
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

I've got about a dozen openings left for Friday, May 8 - big track at Mosport. Contact me if you're experienced at the big track and interested in attending.
    Frank

Apr. 11
    It's full. Thank you very much.

Names being accepted for wait list. Please provide a phone number also.
    Last edited by nissannx; 04-11-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Full
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Sorry for my slow response to this thread , still cant stop smiling from this event

Thanks to Frank for putting this on. This is a well run event and I will be a regular
    My main drive was out of comission, so I was in a borrowed ride, what a great time.
    I can honestly say I have never had more laps around the big track without see a single car than at this event
    it is worth the cost!
    Well done Frank !

Regards
    Hanes

Hanes,

Glad you found us. LOL (Flow = Airplanes + Cars + Track Days = Lawyer fees for the divorce) hahhahahha

hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Old school View Post
    Sorry for my slow response to this thread , still cant stop smiling from this event

Thanks to Frank for putting this on. This is a well run event and I will be a regular
    My main drive was out of comission, so I was in a borrowed ride, what a great time.
    I can honestly say I have never had more laps around the big track without see a single car than at this event
    it is worth the cost!
    Well done Frank !

Regards
    Hanes

Quote Originally Posted by Old school View Post

it is worth the cost!
    Well done Frank !

Regards
    Hanes
    You're welcome. Glad you were able to come out! Perfect weather!
    Good luck with your rebuild! I'll be starting mine in August - sigh!
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Hanes,

Glad you found us. LOL (Flow = Airplanes + Cars + Track Days = Lawyer fees for the divorce) hahhahahha

hahahah

What makes it worse is that "borrowed ride" was her low mile car..... Death wish is more like it lol