Thread: Recommend a shop... BRZ upgrades

Recommend a shop... BRZ upgrades

Well I sold the Miata, and the BRZ is going to be the 'event' car from now on. Its only ever been to dealerships, and I have no clue who I would take it to for things like suspension and engine upgrades in the Durham region. This year I plan on taking it easy, having it aligned by can-alignment, and an oil cooler installed but no clue where to take it to get that done.
    I like C&C's service dept.. but..
    2013 WRB BRZ

C&C did my fluid flush with Motul Gear 300, didn't even complain about it being a Scion

The only shop I know of kind of close would be iGarage in Markham, but there might be something good in Durham.
    2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

CanJam built the Top Tuner FRS. First I saw it, a spare block was already split to check out the internals. They tuned theirs in-house.

http://youtu.be/xe_Swz5GeCw

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Pretty sure I did your flush wparsons. I work at C&C and have worked on Andrew Ross's, Victor brothers and Doug Miske's car. I'd be happy to help you out. Just ask for Brian. I was out last year at the beginner days in my 12 Boss302

Asphalt FRS with red tails and bronze RPF1's (or stock wheels with snows if the snows were still on it).

Brian has done most of the work on my car. He'll even wash your car mats.

+1 for Brian @ C&C ...
    -----
    formerly SubLeg05

Quote Originally Posted by youngboss View Post
    I was out last year at the beginner days in my 12 Boss302
    Is your car red? Pretty sure I was in your passenger seat for one session last year.

Took it to iGarage yesterday to have the Mishimoto oil cooler installed, Ivan is a good guy. The thing is leaking abit though, it did say that after a heat cycle or 2 it will need to be retorqued so going back to see him one day next week. I have also read some of the early mishi oil coolers had a chronic issue, so if Ivan can't get it dealt with next week I'll be taking it up with Mishi.
    2013 WRB BRZ

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Is your car red? Pretty sure I was in your passenger seat for one session last year.
    Yep its red/white. Were you my coach?

For one session, yep! I was the guy amazed how much torque it had in 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    For one session, yep! I was the guy amazed how much torque it had in 4th.
    Such a small world lol! Ya I felt i could pretty much do the whole thing in 4th! Im registered for the July 12th day-so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by youngboss View Post
    Such a small world lol! Ya I felt i could pretty much do the whole thing in 4th! Im registered for the July 12th day-so excited!
    Have you attended that on July 12?
    Last edited by Begather; 01-26-2016 at 05:11 AM.

Ill let you know on the 12th