Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ATTS Beginner Friendly Lapping day - May 23 at Mosport DDT

^^ Did you recently in the last day, or was it before? I haven't seen any new payments come in, and want to make sure we don't miss anything.
    2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

Signed up for Intermediate, payment sent just now.

Cheers!

Beginner and intermediate are sold out, taking names for waiting lists for those interested. Still a few spots left in the advanced group.

Please add me to waiting list for Intermediate. I just MIGHT be able to go now. Thanks!

Is the list updated by any chance? Want to make sure the fee went through.

Thanks!

List hasn't been updated, Trevor has been swamped. You should have received an email reply from me confirming we received your payment though.

If your username is very similar to your email address, you're on the list.

The Confirmed list has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    List hasn't been updated, Trevor has been swamped. You should have received an email reply from me confirming we received your payment though.

If your username is very similar to your email address, you're on the list.
    Got it - was checking the wrong email account, oops.

Thanks!

Payment sent fora spot on the Advanced group.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung_Tam View Post
    Payment sent fora spot on the Advanced group.
    Email sent. You're all set, Chung. Thanks!

Daniel, the link to the waiver form in the e-mail you sent to all registrants just gives me an error message when I click on it.
    2001 British Racing Green Special Edition Miata for Spring, Summer and Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Guy View Post
    Daniel, the link to the waiver form in the e-mail you sent to all registrants just gives me an error message when I click on it.
    Resent. Thanks for the heads up!

REGISTRATION FOR MAY 23 IS NOW CLOSED
    Thanks to all of you who've registered! See you Saturday!

Posted a few photos in the SPDA facebook group. So as not to step on any toes.. I have lots more, just many people ran license plates so not going to post any of those without permission. If you would like some photos of your own car and you weren't in the advanced group.. Let me know which car and an email addy and I may have some I can send you. Ermm but be specific.. bloo Subaru may not be enough

Oops Targa truck is posted with plates... lemme know if those should be pulled..?
    Last edited by MartynD; 05-23-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    2013 WRB BRZ

Quote Originally Posted by MartynD View Post
    Posted a few photos in the SPDA facebook group. So as not to step on any toes.. I have lots more, just many people ran license plates so not going to post any of those without permission. If you would like some photos of your own car and you weren't in the advanced group.. Let me know which car and an email addy and I may have some I can send you. Ermm but be specific.. bloo Subaru may not be enough

Oops Targa truck is posted with plates... lemme know if those should be pulled..?
    Hey Martyn...Requested access to the SPDA FaceBook page. See one shot of my Genesis Coupe (Grey with the Chapter 11 decal on bumper)! If you have any more, would love to see them. Not sure if I should leave my email in the thread or PM it to you?
    DaveB

I would like to give a great big shout out and vote of thanks to Joe, the SPDA club and all the volunteer coaches and organizers for yesterday's track day. I had an absolutely wonderful time, learned a lot, met a bunch of great people and totally torched my face because I forgot to put my sunscreen on. Thanks to everyone involved.

I've marked the July 12th day in my calendar.
    Last edited by Hamilton Guy; 05-24-2015 at 07:41 AM.
    2001 British Racing Green Special Edition Miata for Spring, Summer and Fall

Awesome to hear the only negative is a bit of sunburn

Thanks for the Cudos, but it is really a whole team effort, there were 35 ish Volunteers that helped make this happen, it's really them that should be thanked. We had a fantastic bunch of folks, we all had a great time helping.

See all y'all on the 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynD View Post

Yesterday was too much fun!

Martyn Sent you a PM.

Here's a short video of one of my runs yesterday.

http://youtu.be/e-MZiUh2FzI
    Simon

Dave, sent you a link to a flickr album via FB, and Simon sent you a pm
    2013 WRB BRZ