My guess is that was Trevor driving, since I wasn't in many of the Coaches sessions, and I don't remember passing Mel on track. We have to grab 5t:h before the first left crest without the kink else we sometimes bang off the Rev limiter in 4th as we get light on the other side. Then if the front end bites on the right kink we hold revs near 7000 in 5th as we go over the right crest at the end of the straight. Key is waiting for turn in for that right part and dialing the steering in a bit quicker rather than the nice smooth arc you're doing. The fast input feels wrong, but it puts you on the right angle over the hump. I'd Crap my pants if I entered it from the left side of the track because we're still sliding left after the late apex.

Quote Originally Posted by 7plymaple View Post
Thanks! Yes I started to figure out the later apex and staying on the throttle from the concrete curbing until coming down from the crest was working for me. Need more practice on that section. Looking at your avatar I think it was you I tried to follow through that sectionin this video. http://youtu.be/OziFmKV9wKE Got in a little deeper that time lol

And I did check myself on the ridiculous hand misplacements. The first part of that video was my second run of the day.