Thread: ATTS Beginner Friendly Lapping day - May 23 at Mosport DDT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looks like you're turning in a bit later than I've been doing, I felt like the line in this video was working, but I'll have to try pushing the turn further down to see how that works too.

2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

It varies by car of course; front/rear grip, front/rear aero lift, speed carried. You definitely seem to have better balance than Simon and I did on that day. I definitely feel more comfortable with the line of the car in front of you on lap 2.

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Looks like you're turning in a bit later than I've been doing, I felt like the line in this video was working, but I'll have to try pushing the turn further down to see how that works too.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Nevermind, watching it on the big screen I see it now. You stop accelerating after you crest and reach 6000rpm in 4th. You need to stay flat on the throttle until the braking zone of 15A. Then you will appreciate the late apex.

(Please don't tell me that was foot flat to the floor from your upshift to 4 until after the second crest... You will have crushed by BRZ dreams....)

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.