Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATTS Beginner Friendly Lapping day #2 - July 12 at Mosport DDT

Quote Originally Posted by 7plymaple View Post
    Two more work days!
    One more work day for me! See everyone Sunday!
    2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

I was told you may be short of instructors this Sunday.
    Let me know, I can come out.

Ford Wood

I'd just like to give a big thanks to everyone who helped put this day together. This was such a well run track day. I look forward to getting out with you guys again!

Quote Originally Posted by BatStig View Post
    I'd just like to give a big thanks to everyone who helped put this day together. This was such a well run track day. I look forward to getting out with you guys again!
    Ditto. Despite some incidents (poor STI), the event was very well run and I had a ton of fun. Improved my best time by ~5 seconds to 1:49.53. Still room for improvement but I'm happy that I was able to take the lines that I learned from wparsons' video and apply it to my own driving.

Hi All,

Thanks for coming out, and huge thanks for the kind words. Hope to see all y'all out again soon, remember August 1st is another one and we're trying to get another date later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks for coming out, and huge thanks for the kind words. Hope to see all y'all out again soon, remember August 1st is another one and we're trying to get another date later in the year.
    Thanks to everybody at SPDA who worked so hard to make this happen. Like at the May 23rd day, I had a great time, learned lots about my car and handling it and got to spend some time with a great bunch of people. Awesome day.
    2001 British Racing Green Special Edition Miata for Spring, Summer and Fall

Awesome event! Thanks Evan and Trevor for the coaching tips. Thanks Jonathan for the ride along. And Eric, I shall catch up to you next time

Another great event. With the tips Mel and Bryce gave my wife (Marianne), she dropped many seconds and became an animal on the track. My poor car! Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by n0thing View Post
    Awesome event! Thanks Evan and Trevor for the coaching tips. Thanks Jonathan for the ride along. And Eric, I shall catch up to you next time
    Thanks for the kind words.

I really do have to extend a big thank you to Trevor who got me out there in May and Joe, Daniel and the rest of the SPDA team for making things fun for me again and getting me back to what originally pulled me in to the track. The past 5 years had primarily been focused on Competition and wallet lightening efforts and I have to say the SPDA ATTS events and helping out those who are in the same place I was 10yrs+ ago has been a great experience for me. I can only imagine how great the Aug 1st Charity event is going to be for all those coming in from TSC. I hope to see all of you out there again soon!
    NOW: 2008 Aspen White STI
    TRACK: 2008 Legacy GT Spec-B (ex-Koni Challenge SRRT car)
    STOLEN: 2006 Aspen White STI

Anytime Brock! She's a great driver!
    Social Dictator
    Melanie

Didn't see a thread for yesterday's event so posting here. Just wanted to thank the organizers for trying their best to adjust to the scheduling mishaps. Big thanks to Joe for fixing my flat tire and John for giving me some tips to improve my time. I feel like I get something useful every time I come out to SPDA's events. Cheers!
    Last edited by Jesung; 09-21-2015 at 08:54 PM.