Thread: Suspension Problem

Suspension Problem

I need some advice on what to do about a height problem I am having with my suspension. I have a set of K Sport gravel coil overs on my Acura Integra which I have built for rally-cross. After its first event at the MLRC/Can-Jam RX event last weekend I noticed a fairly significant drop in ride height at the front. The drop was at least an inch and a half from where it was prior to the event. I know the rough Golton course definitely caused the issue, I'm just not 100% certain where the issue lies in the suspension itself. I have a few ideas, but id like some input from you guys as to what exactly the problem is, and what coul be done about it before I try to fix it.

Springs settled? Did the perches move at all? I'm assuming no damaged upper or lower mount points or mounts themselves?

I'd put most of my money on the springs settling or the perches moving.
    2013 FRS - Daily enjoyed.

no damage i can see no, and they arent new coilovers, and its certainly not the first rough road ive shown them, so i would have thought the springs would have settled a while ago. And i cant be certain about the perches as i cannot recall exactly where they were to begin with, i never counted threads or anything, i only took measurements of the ride height overall

My guess is also settling, but other than that you'd want someone to check the suspension pickups for bends/damage.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.