Thread: Need a mortgage

Need a mortgage

It's been a long time since I've been around but some may remember me from some of the early days of SPDA. Few months back, I became a mortgage agent. I'd like to help the SPDA member. I have very competitive rates and very competitive condition (which are often overlooked). If you have question let me know, I'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Alf

Quick update on rate, I did few mortgage in the last week for a low rate If you have bruise credit, don't fit the standard box, we can find the right box for you. These are not the junk product offer of some of the radio show or add. You just need to be a SPDA family member
    Last edited by alf; 03-08-2016 at 11:29 AM.
    Alf

Anyone has older relative that needs help? If they are 55 and older and own a home, there is solution for them. They don't need to sell there house.

Anyone 55 and older needs to avoid massive taxes bill? I can probably help them to avoid or defer taxes (everyone loves that).

Contact me and we can see what I can do to help them.
    Alf

The bank of Canada didn't touch the rate this week. What does it mean? Interest rate should remain in record low territory. Contact me and we can see what we can do for you.
    Alf

Reno, Reno, Reno promo!!! You need to do some small or medium or large renovation? I have a 5% cash back on renovation credit card (3 months promo), it also give 2% cash back on grocery and 1% on everything else. Tell me which contractor that will give you 5% cash back on your bill?

Let me know if you are interested.
    Alf

Fixed or variable, that's a big question these days. Variable rate are not at there lowest point and fix rate are pretty much in the lowest territory they've ever been. The US is talking about a rate increase in June, will this affect the prime rate? If you want to talk about it and set a proper strategy, contact me.
    Alf

You probably have this question.

http://www.moneysense.ca/spend/real-...-have-answers/

Contact me if you want to know if you are ready or not.
    Alf

Mid-summer update, it been great so far. If you think about buying something or your are due for refinancing, contact me. The rate are still really low, I'm sure I can find the right product for you.
    Alf

Most of you have probably seen the news about the mortgage changes last week. What is the impact? It can be a lot. I've ran few test case in the last week. In most case, people were loosing some of there purchasing capacity from few % to 25%. In 2 of the case, they were losing purchasing capability. If you wonder or plan on buying something, let me know we can work on a plan to keep you racing and buying a house.
    Alf

Happy new year! 2016 was a great year not to say amazing, thanks to the team. 2017 should be even better! I hope everyone gets a wonderful 2017!
    Alf

We have few changes in the last few weeks. Ontario has double the land transfer tax credit for first time buyer and CHMC just increased the insurance fees if you have less then 20%. Let me know if you have any question, I would be more then happy to answer them.
    Alf

Spring market is well underway! If you need a pre-approval, please contact me. I can help you to get ready for your purchase.
    Alf

Penalty... What about them? Ever look at what it would cost ou to get out of your mortgage? Ever taught of it? 70% of the mortgage never reach term. There is a lot of reason for it. Let's talk about that elephant in the room that no ones look or talk about. Contact me if you have questions.
    Alf

Spousal buyout... Divorce are a sad situation but I can help you stay in your house. Let me know if I can help you.
    Alf

The fall buying season is underway. Some market are getting softer and some are still running strong. Let me know if you'd like to buy or refinance your house.
    Alf

Special before the end of the year!

Refer me any mortgage that close before the end of 2017 and the SPDA will get 100$ gift and you will get a 100$ too.

Special before the end of the year!
    Alf

Effective January 1, 2018, the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) will be implementing new mortgage regulations that could reduce Canadian's ability to purchase and refinances homes. The new rules are being implemented as a measure to slow down the housing market and ensure home buyers can manage their payments even if interest rates rise.

The new mortgage rules require all home buyers (even those who have down payments of 20% or higher and do not require mortgage insurance) to qualify based on the higher of the posted rate for the 5-year fixed rate product - currently 4.99% - or the mortgage rate offered by the lender plus 2%. This means new home buyers will qualify for less mortgage loans and/or they will see higher interest rates charged as they are forced to turn to alternate lenders.

If you know someone who is considering buying or refinancing in the New Year and believe these tighter mortgage regulations will affect their borrowing ability, have them contact me now to discuss and arrange financing or to secure a pre-approval before the end of the year.
    Alf

Happy new year everyone!

As some maybe aware, 2018 comes with a new set of rules for mortgage. Contact me, we can see how I can help you navigate the system.
    Alf