Thread: CASC-OR / SPDA / JRP Season Opener

CASC-OR / SPDA / JRP Season Opener

Join us at JRP in Mississauga for the Offical 2016 CASC Season Opener. Check out the various motorsports disciplines, see some old faces you haven't seen in months, meet some new ones, and get some great discounts for your racing needs!
    For those interested in the SPDA Advanced Driving Clinic, registration opens at 11:30 SHARP in the main JRP building.

Join our Facebook event page here and stay tuned for more details!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1275752275788209/
    Social Dictator
    Melanie

I've searched the forums to get more information on the Clinic and have come up empty. What exactly goes on during these two days? How much is it? What do I need to bring? If someone could point me to some details about this, it would be appreciated.
    2016 FRS

Pricing and the outline of the days can be found in an article on our home page. http://spda-online.ca/content.php?15...ng-Clinic-2016

The home page....of course! Thanks Mike, I should have checked there first.
    2016 FRS

The advanced driving clinic sounds similar to what we did last year at the time attack school, will the Saturday be a repeat of that.

Hi FinsteRX8,

Yes it is similar to what you did at the Time Attack school, the Saturday is very similar with sight line exercises and is intended to be that way to bring the group up to the same level of skill before we increase the speed for Saturday afternoon, and again faster on Sunday.

Hope this helps.

All I can think about now is Roti and samosas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GT42R View Post
    All I can think about now is Roti and samosas!!!
    Ooooh so good!!