Thread: It's STI Time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by STeveD View Post
    Wow... forgot what a stock motor looks like.
    Mel, please post pics of your entire new car on the forum. Steve also forgot what the stock interior looks like, what the stock trunk looks like, what the stock door looks like, what the stock wheel looks like, what the stock height looks like, what the stock payments look like ...

And Steve, all of us want to see what your car looks like on the track! I'm sure we won't forget seeing that!
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Quote Originally Posted by BryceD View Post
    The anticipation is the best part!

Congrats Mel! Looking forward to seeing you + car soon!
    It's killing me!! LOL. I'll be at the open house and the school, but I'm sure you'll probably see me on the QEW before then

Quote Originally Posted by nissannx View Post
    Mel, please post pics of your entire new car on the forum. Steve also forgot what the stock interior looks like, what the stock trunk looks like, what the stock door looks like, what the stock wheel looks like, what the stock height looks like, what the stock payments look like ...

And Steve, all of us want to see what your car looks like on the track! I'm sure we won't forget seeing that!
    I can do better than that Frank! I'm sure you'll all be at the open house, you can see what stock is in person!! Hahaha
    Social Dictator
    Melanie